The benefits of Chiropractic
You may be wondering if a Chiropractor can help you. Below is a list of common injuries, problems, conditions that Chiropractic has been proven to help with, based on the lastest research results.
Chiropractors has been proven to help with:
- Headache (cervicogenic headache arising from the neck)
- Migraine prevention
- Neck pain (mechanical, not whiplash)
- Joint pain
- Minor sports injuries and tensions
- Elbow pain and tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis)
- Rotator cuff injuries, disease or disoders
- Shoulder complaints, disfunction, disorders and pain
- Shoulder soft tissue disorders
- Hip and knee pain from Osteoarthritis (with adjunct treatments and exercise)
- Acute, chronic and general mechanical backache, back pain
- Muscle spasms
- Generalised aches and pains
- Ankle sprain (short term management)
- Plantar fascitis (short term management)
- Reducing tension and enhancing the ability to relax (through lifestyle advice)
Chiropractors may help a large range of conditions/problems; some that you may surprise you! So if there is a condition that you or a family member is suffering with, please contact us for more information as to whether chiropractic may help.
Chiropractic is not just for pain relief; it’s for health.